Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Check-Up

I feel sad that the last time I posted was about a year ago.
The truth is, I forgot about this little number of a page. But I just watched the Fibonacci video I posted a year ago, and I have to say...it inspired me to write again.
So we're right now, we're right about the time of senior showcase. Seniors have to get all of everything they've done in the past four years and cram it into a presentation, for about two minutes in front of the college rep of their choice. Four years for two minutes? It seems crazy, but somehow it all works out. Yes, all of the seniors are panicking, and I am a little bit too. After all...junior year makes things a little scary.
For instance, I just got my driver's license. That got me thinking.
I'm going to be graduating in a year and a half.
Oh my goodness.
In a year and a half, I'm going to know what my fate is. What college I'm going to, probably what I'm going to be doing in life.
Who wouldn't get freaked out by that?
Life is going to start happening soon. But until then, I'm going to keep performing and doing what I do on stage as much as possible. And keep this A average going.
Let me just thank those teachers here for the people who raised my 89 average to a 90.
My college application thanks you dearly.
More posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment